Is it possible to get a refund for my Products?
At the website of gplbot.com, we are offering refunds to our customers under specific terms and conditions applied. Within 7 Days of Purchase, our customers can apply for a refund of products that they have purchased from us. We can do refund if the product you downloaded from the website was completely unusable.
Nature of digital media (software) that can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made. There is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing any product which means all sales are final. Once you have purchased the software, there is no way to “return” it. As such refunds can not be provided.
Refund demands for any Membership Plans won’t be acknowledged using any and all means if the thing has just been once downloaded from the site of gplbot.com or when you are feeling that the item isn’t the ideal fit to live up to your desires.
When should I expect my refund?
The refund will be credited back to the same account/card from which the payment was made, within 7 to 10 working days from the date of the refund request.
Conditions For a Declined Refund
We are not offering refunds under the following conditions:
- If you don’t have the technical skills to use the product.
- If you breached the Fair Play Policy of our website.
- If you ask for Purchase Keys or API.
- If the product is removed from our site and you are unable to download the product.
- No refunds after 7 days from the date of purchase.
- If you purchased the product by mistake.
- After purchasing the product, you changed your mind.
- Product was bought by your employee or inmate from your PayPal account which he/she had legal access.
- You can not install the downloaded product.
- The product is incompatible with your WordPress, plugins or web server settings.
- You broke your website when installing the product.
- A refund would be denied in abuse cases.